The Nerve Africa is a global business and financial news platform covering continental Africa with goal of creating access to growth information, reportage and coverage of the connected economy across Africa. Publishing articles, data, images or videos on The Nerve Africa will expose you to our targeted audience and ensure your work is publicized globally.
You do not need to be a writer, a photographer or a video editor to contribute to the platform. All you need is a message that can make our readers grow. Remember, this is a growth information platform and we welcome unsolicited articles!
- You can submit pitches and completed articles for consideration by sending an email to email@example.com or filling the contact form on the website.
- Preference will be given to original reporting and analysis. However, we will also consider commentaries.
- Submissions should range between 400 and 800 words. We are a mobile first platform and we like to keep our articles as concise as possible.
- If you need compensation for any submission, kindly indicate and we will respond accordingly.
- Accompany your submission with a bio of 40-50 words. A head shot is not compulsory but you can send one.
We look forward to your contribution!